At online.citibank.com, you can take advantage of a range of banking services for online, mobile and tablet devices in many countries, Singapore and the UK.
To discover how to login, create an account and retrieve your login details at Citibank, read the step-by-step guides below.
Citibank login page
- At the main page, go to the “Sign on to…” drop-down menu and click “Bank accounts”
- Enter your 10-digit User ID and Password into the fields provided and click “Sign On.”
As you can see, online banking at Citibank is an incredibly simple and secure process that involves only a few steps.
For dealing with potential fraud :
- Visit the Security Center by clicking in the top-right of the help bar.
- On the left, there are phone number lines for reporting identity theft, stolen cards and suspicious emails.
To bank on the go, the Citibank mobile app is available for download.
- Click on “Banking” on the homepage and “Mobile and Tablet Banking” in the drop-down menu.
This app is incredibly convenient and you can even deposit money by cheque with it.
Forgot your user ID or Password?
If you have forgotten your User ID, follow these steps:
- Click “Forgot User ID or Password?”
- Enter your credit card number into the field provided and click “Continue.”
- Then enter your PIN and last four social security digits.
- You User ID or password will then be displayed.
This is an easy process combining security and ergonomics.
How create online Citibank account?
To register, you need to have a Citibank card.
- Click “Open an Account” at the homepage.
- Enter your type in the drop-down menu.
- Choose a secure User ID and password.
- Enter your security details and then confirm.
To get a better idea on your options for a mortgage, complete these steps:
- Click “Lending” on the homepage and navigate to “Home Value Finder.”
- Enter your address into the convenient field provided.
- Citibank subsequently reviews your situation with the information provided.
To see Citibank’s interest rates on mortgages as well as visas and other products, click the “Rates” drop-down menu at the top of the homepage.
One of Citibank’s subsidiaries is Citibank India, providing NetBanking services to Indian residents and NRI customers. Included in their selection of products is a Citibank Suvidha option for professional banking and savings at work.
For a corporate solution, CitiBusiness is ideal for small businesses, as well as those that require a convenient travel card. Government organizations can streamline their business banking with Commercial Cards .
To pay and view your bills, the Billdesk offers a convenient platform for quick and easy payment.