Follow through this detailed guide for using ADP portal successfully to keep your payroll and HR matters up in the cloud and under control, either from a desktop or by engaging your workforce through the mobile app.
User or administrator ADP login
- Visit portal.adp.com to choose between the two centrally positioned login buttons. Click the User Login button on the left. The on to the right is reserved for admins.
- Once you’ve clicked the login button, a pop-up window will prompt you to fill in the user name field and the password field right underneath.
- Then just click the OK button, and you’re logged in!
- In case you can’t remember your ADP username, navigate your browser to the above mentioned login page.
- Under the two login buttons you’ll see a list of seven red buletted links.
- You need the sixth one, stating “Forgot your User Id“. Click it.
- This leads you to a 4-step User ID retreiving process.
- You’ll first need to verify your identity by filling in your full name and either your email address or a mobile phone number.
- Then click the Next button marked with a blue arrow.
- Select the ID recovery info delivery method, verify the info received and finish the process off with a confirmation.
- If you do know your user ID, but can’t remember the password, go to the main login page.
- Out of the seven lsited problems, opt for the last one labelled “Forgot your Password“.
- When you’ve clicked it, you’ll land to the “Reset Your Password” page.
- A simle monochromatic form will lead you through the 5-step process to obtaining a new password.
- First, you’ll be asked to identify yourself by entering your User ID into the field. Click the Next button.
- Select the preferred reset method and follow the prompts.
- After verifying the received information, you can safely reset your password.
- Confirm it, and you’ll be able to run your ADP account.
Register now on ADP
- To become an ADP client, visit www.adp.com and start using their amazing HR cloud services in just a few simple steps.
- Click the red “User Logins” button.
- Under “All Logins“, find the desired product according to your business size.
- To the right side from the product description, you’ll see the two login buttons and three text links underneath.
- Click the first link “Register as New User“
- This will work for individual users in an already registered business, where they need to fill in the registration code field.
- However, for the initial client registration with ADP, go to adp.com/public/login/index and find the Welcome to ADP form.
- Skip the white User ID and Password fields and hit the small Register Here button under the First Time User heading.
- Then contact your organization’s administrator for the company pass code.
- Enter the code into the provided field and click Go button.
Using ADP is an elegant and intuitive experience for you and your workforce. Registering for iPay is easy from the User Logins page, while easypay and card options are there as well. Hit the help and support link under each individual product for a quick response by ADP’s dedicated client support staff.
I’ve requested a password reset. The site never sends a text or email, so obviously I can’t log in.
Stick a fork in my eye socket, my head hurts anyway.
ADP could not find me in their database, my direct deposit is wrong and I can not see a statement to identify where the mistake was made. Fellow coworkers I spoke with all have the same issue, the ones who could successfully register who could see their statements were unable to determine where the problem was. Some suspect the 401 is not being correctly entered, while others have determined the wage scale was incorrect, some are suspicious that we may not have our health insurance.